Admission Helpline: +91-183-2223235

Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)

This is a 5 Year course including one year of compulsory paid rotatory internship. The number of students in each batch is 40. Number of seats has been increased from 40 to 50 from the academic year 2020. A student is eligible for entry to the course after passing the 12th class examination (medical subjects) after qualifying the NEET test conducted by the central government. Admission to 85% state quota seats made by the Baba Farid University of Heath and Sciences, Faridkot by conducting online/offline counseling. The remaining 15% of the seats are filled from all India Quota by the Health Ministry of Central Govt. The reservation of seat for scheduled castes/ tribes, backward classes and other categories are made according to state government guidelines. The course structure and content are as per the guidelines laid down by the Dental Council of India. Each student will get stipend/scholarship of Rs 15000/- per month during internship for a period of 12 month.

Note :-  Admissions are made strictly in accordance with the guidelines of the state government.